How do I obtain a verification of examination/registration, and is there a fee for this service?

Jason S -

Engineer interns and engineers may request an electronic verification through their MyNCEES account at  Other registrants may contact the Board at for a verification.  There is no fee for this service.

Contact an agent. Submit a request