What would I need to do if I requested to put my Instructor portion of license Inactive prior to my expiration date and then decided to reactivate it?

Jason S -

You would need to complete 16 hours of CE, then send a letter stating Reactivate Instructor,along with your old license and the fee of $25 to get a duplicate license with Instructor listed on it.

Contact an agent. Submit a request