Reciprocity, CPA (Certified Public Accountant)

Kristen -

To apply for a reciprocal CPA license in Tennessee a candidate must hold an active CPA license in good standing in another state.

I. Letter of Good Standing

1. Must be sent directly to the Tennessee State Board of Accountancy.

2. License must be ACTIVE

II. Application - visit to apply

1. Applicants cannot apply online until we have received their Letter of Good Standing.

2. The Board will reach out to the applicant directly upon receipt of the document. 

III. Fee, $200

**Please note that your application will not be processed until our Board has received the Letter of Good Standing. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request