License Updates- CPA

Kristen -

1) Complete and submit a Name Change Form [PDF]. You can also complete a Name Change in your core account at

2) Copy of the original marriage certificate/divorce decree which has been notarized to indicate it is a true and exact copy of the original document

3) Fees

a) New license indicating name change, NO FEE

b) New wall certificate with changed name, $25 Fee


Address Change


If updating the address within 30 days of the change, you may notify the Board by email, Change of Address Form, or Online at,


If updating an address after thirty (30) days of the change, you MUST notify the Board online at with a fee of $25. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request