International Reciprocal CPA Requirements

Kristen -

CPA Examination Services (CPAES), a NASBA division, administers the Uniform CPA Examination in 31 jurisdictions, including Tennessee. CPAES also administers the International Uniform CPA Qualification Examination (IQEX) to accounting professionals who are members of non-US professional associations that have entered into mutual recognition agreements with the US International Qualifications Appraisal Board (IQAB)

If you currently hold a license issued by one of the entities below, and are interested in applying for reciprocal license in Tennessee, please contact the Board:

Charted Accountant in Australia, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)

Legacy Chartered Accountants  of CPA Canada

Contador Publico Certificado (CPC) Mexico

Chartered Accountant in Ireland (CAI) (formerly the Irish Institute of Chartered Accountants)

Instituto Mexican de Contadores Publicos

New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants

Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants

You may get an application to sit for the CPA exam in Tennessee by downloading an application from CPA Examination Services web site:

Your education will have to be evaluated by a Foreign Credentials Evaluation Service. You do not have to be a US citizen to sit for the exam in Tennessee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request