If I am a certified trainer who wants to provide these new trainings to security guards, how do I become certified by the Program to provide these trainings?

Andy Diehl -

Certified trainers who wish to be certified to provide active shooter trainings may contact the Department to submit an application and proof of qualifications to provide active shooter training. Proof of qualifications to provide this training may include a certificate from a nationally recognized organization, law enforcement agency, or other organization certifying individuals to provide these trainings to security guards.

Contact an agent. Submit a request