How do I transfer my CPA license to another state?

Vernon Greene -

Please contact the Board of the state in which you wish to be licensed for information regarding that Board’s application requirements.   You may request a letter of good standing through your account at for a fee of $25.00. The letter will be mailed directly to the target state.   Remember--you will be gaining an additional license, not transferring your Tennessee license. You must close or continue to maintain your Tennessee CPA license.

Contact an agent. Submit a request