How do I change my name on my CPA license?

Andy Diehl -

You may request a change to the name listed on your CPA license through your account at  The online application must include a copy of the name change document (such as an original marriage certificate/divorce decree) which has been notarized to indicate it is a true and exact copy of the original document. After your name has been updated, you may request a new wall certificate through your CORE account with the application “Duplicate Wall Certificate” for a fee of $25.00.

Contact an agent. Submit a request