If I am licensed and residing in another state what do I do with my TN CPA license?

Andy Diehl -

If your principal place of business is outside of this state, Tennessee does not require you to remain licensed in this state after having reciprocated to another jurisdiction.  You may either continue to maintain and renew the Tennessee license or submit an affidavit to close the license. Contact the State Board of Accountancy in your state of residence/principal place of business to find out requirements they may have. If your state of residence /principal place of business requires you to maintain your TN license, you should continue to renew your CPA license and comply with TN CPE requirements.

Contact an agent. Submit a request