How do I determine which CPE sponsors are approved in Tennessee?

Andy Diehl -

Any provider of continuing professional education must be registered with NASBA at the national level, on the Tennessee Roster, or be considered exempt from registration. Exempt organizations may include but are not limited to: Professional accounting organizations approved by the Board (i.e., AICPA, TSCPA), organized in- house or in-firm trainings (presented for employees and others without charge), colleges or universities, and government agencies.

Contact an agent. Submit a request