How do I obtain a verification of examination/registration, and is there a fee for this service?

Courtney Wallace -

Engineer interns and engineers may request an electronic verification through their MyNCEES account at Other registrants may contact the customer service center at 615-741-3449 for assistance. There is no fee for this service.

Contact an agent. Submit a request