I have a degree from a non-CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation, formerly FIDER) accredited interior design program. What is the procedure to have my education evaluated?

Courtney Wallace -

Applicants with non-CIDA accredited interior design degrees will be referred to the Council for Interior Design Qualification (CIDQ) Alternate Education Review Program for an evaluation. CIDQ will then send instructions and forms to the applicant, and evaluation fees will be paid to CIDQ.

Contact an agent. Submit a request