How do I apply to sit for the Landscape Architect Registration Exam (LARE) before completing the required experience?

Courtney Wallace -

Applicants wishing to sit for the LARE before completing the required experience must establish a record with the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB), file the “Application for Early Landscape Architect Exam Eligibility,” and request transmittal of the education portion of the CLARB record to the Board.  When your application and transcript(s) are received, Board Staff will verify that your degree is acceptable.  If you are approved to take the LARE, the Board office will notify CLARB and CLARB will notify you to begin scheduling exams.  Upon completion of the LARE and the experience requirement, applicants must submit the “Application for Landscape Architect Registration” (with references) and a complete CLARB record before registration may be granted.

Contact an agent. Submit a request