How do I obtain a duplicate wall certificate?

Courtney Wallace -

To replace a professional wall certificate (architects, engineers, landscape architects, and registered interior designers) send a written request to the Board accompanied by a fee of $25.00. The cost for a duplicate engineer intern certificate is $15.00.

Contact an agent. Submit a request