I operate a scrap metal business and I am the only person who works with the business - how do I register?

Permanently deleted user -

If you are not a corporation, limited liability company or partnership you should register as a Business and check the sole proprietor box. The law requires that you register yourself and your location with the Department. If you use your home or other location for the scrap metal business then you are required to register that address. If you open a second location or begin utilizing an additional location for your scrap metal business the new address must be registered separately with the Department. In the event, you hire an employee who will have the authority to act as a scrap metal dealer; the employee must register separately as an Individual/Employee and submitting the applicable fee.

Scrap Metal Dealer Registration Application Form


Contact an agent. Submit a request