I am an employee of a scrap metal business and I am currently registered with the Department. I am going to start splitting my time between two scrap metal business locations – do I need to do anything?

Permanently deleted user -

Yes. You need to register the second location with the Department. You should complete the Individual/Employee registration and list the second location. The registration fee for the new location is one hundred and seventy five dollars ($175.00)

Contact an agent. Submit a request