Am I required to notify the Real Estate Appraiser Commission if I change my address?

Vernon Greene -

Yes, you must notify TREAC of your current residential, business, and mailing address.  The business address and residential address must be physical addresses.  You may make as many copies of the form as is necessary to clearly indicate your address information.  Please remember also update phone numbers, business name, and e-mail addresses.

The address change application is location online at:

Contact an agent. Submit a request