If I take a deposition here in TN but the attorneys are from another state, does our licensure hold up or should I still notarize the certificate page?

Courtney Wallace -

If the case is a TN case your license would be sufficient, but if the case is in another state you may need to notarize your certificate page, depending upon the requirements of that state.

Contact an agent. Submit a request