If I see a program or class that I am interested in attending but is not approved by a national or state association can I still receive credit?

Courtney Wallace -

Simply complete the CE Request Form and send to the Administrative Office of the Courts. The request will be forwarded to a board member for review. You will then be notified if the program is pre-approved for CE credit

Contact an agent. Submit a request