If my employer defines me as an independent contractor, what do I need to do?

Vernon Greene -

If your employer defines you as a independent contractor (subcontractor), however, you fall within the definition of "employee", you may report this violation to the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.

Contact an agent. Submit a request