I am a home inspector licensed in another state and want to operate in Tennessee. Do you have reciprocity agreements with other states? Which states?

Courtney Wallace -

Individuals living as a nonresidents of Tennessee may apply for a Tennessee home inspector license if they currently hold a like, unexpired license as a home inspector in the individual’s state of residence, if the requirements for licensure in that state are at least equivalent to the requirements for licensure in Tennessee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request