Do I have to serve an internship to get a polygraph license?

Vernon Greene -

Yes. An internship permit shall be issued to an intern applicant who has completed a recognized polygraph school; provided that the intern applicant applies for such license and pays the required fee. An internship permit shall be valid for the term of twelve (12) months from the date of issue. No intern may administer an actual polygraph examination without an intern permit.

Contact an agent. Submit a request