Are there requirements for Alarm System Contractors?

Permanently deleted user -

Yes. Licenses are required through the Alarm Board.  If you held a E-D license classification with the Contractor's Board prior to the Alarm Systems Contractors Board's law change in 2009, it may no longer be acceptable for Alarm Systems.  You may be required to obtain their license or if you have a CE or CMC-C, you may register for an exemption with the Alarm Board.

Contact an agent. Submit a request