Change of Address or Name

Christine Marotteck -

Change of Address: You must report your change of address within thirty (30) days of the change. 


Change of Name: 

  • Registered Employee and Qualifying Agent:
    • Send a letter to the Board requesting the name change with a legal document showing the name change. 
  • Alarm Contractor Company: You must retain the same control number with the Secretary of State. If the control number changes with the name change, you will have to re-apply. 
    • Once your name has been changed with the Secretary of State, send in a letter with your company letterhead requesting the name change to the Board. 
    • Transfer all Qualifying Agents and Registered Employees to the new company name. 
    • Fee, $50 each


Duplicate License Fee, $25

Contact an agent. Submit a request