I am from a foreign country, what requirements must I meet to sit for the CPA exam and receive a certificate in Tennessee?

Vernon Greene -

You may get an application to sit for the CPA exam in Tennessee by downloading an application from CPA Examination Services web site. Your education will have to be evaluated by a Foreign Credentials Evaluation Service. You do not have to be a US citizen to sit for the exam in Tennessee.

Contact an agent. Submit a request