I purchased a car and the dealer has not produced a title. What can I do?

Permanently deleted user -

If you have purchased a vehicle and have not been able to obtain a title from a license seller, please visit core.tn.gov to file a formal complaint.  Once received, the surety bond of the dealership will be forwarded to you.

Please be advised, the Commission can only provide you with the bond information.  You must file your claim directly with the insurance company that carries the bond.

Contact an agent. Submit a request