I received notice of cancellation/expiration of my insurance/surety bond. What can I do?

Permanently deleted user -

As a licensee, you are required by statute to maintain all components of your licensure, for the duration of your licensure.   If you have received a cancellation/expiration notice for either your liability insurance or surety bond, you must provide the Commission with immediate proof of coverage. 

There can be no lapse in coverage for either requirement.  If you are unable to obtain coverage, you will be required to cease and desist from selling vehicles until such time your coverage is in compliance.

Contact an agent. Submit a request