Can the Board help me recover money or property?

Courtney Wallace -

The Board cannot recover or order the refund of any money or property to which you may be entitled. You should consult with your own attorney about a lawsuit in these matters. In some cases, the Board may revoke or suspend the license of the person against whom you are complaining (the respondent).

Contact an agent. Submit a request