What can the state do if I have a legitimate grievance?

Permanently deleted user -

The Motor Vehicle Commission can only take action against the license of an individual, and in no way can we adjudicate and render a decision based on the information given to us by either party.

Complainants seeking dissolution of a contract, monetary reimbursement, or another civil-based restitution should contact independent legal counsel of your choosing. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request