Am I required to notify the Collection Service Board if I change my address?

Teresa -

Yes. A written notification (email is acceptable) must be submitted. Emails may be sent to Please advise the new address, phone number and email contact information. You will also need to provide a Rider to your Surety Bond reflecting the change of address.

Contact an agent. Submit a request