Requirements for Alarm System Contractors

Christine Marotteck -

Licenses are required through the Alarm Systems Contractors Board.  If you held an E-D license classification with the Contractor's Board prior to the Alarm Systems Contractors Board's law change in 2009, it may no longer be acceptable for Alarm Systems.  You may be required to obtain their license or if you have a CE or CMC-C, you may register for an exemption with the Alarm Board.

Contact an agent. Submit a request