Where can I find out which building, fire and handicapped codes are in effect in Tennessee?

Courtney Wallace -

The State Fire Marshal’s Office is responsible for adopting the minimum statewide building, fire and handicapped codes. Any questions relating to codes and plans review for occupancies subject to their review should be directed to that office. They can be contacted at 615-741-7190, or you may visit their Fire Prevention / State Fire Marshal's Office website

Contact an agent. Submit a request