What is needed to change the name on my funeral directors, embalmers & burial services license?

Teresa -

Write a letter and include in the body of the letter exactly how you would like for your new name to appear on your license and send a copy of the marriage certificate or court documents showing that your name has been legally changed.

Contact an agent. Submit a request