How do I submit continuing education (CE) for a Court Reporter renewal?

Olivia Flood -

The Board has switched to an audit system and will no longer require that CE to be submitted/ attached to the renewal application. 

Licensees must have completed CE and attest to that fact at the time of their renewal application submission.

Contact an agent. Submit a request