How do I know if my LLP License is acceptable?

Vernon Greene -

To make sure of the type of license needed for projects less than $25,000, you must check with the local government where you plan to work for their local licensing, permit and inspection requirements.  Some may require you to take their plumbing exam, unless you have a CMC or CMC-A Contractor's license. The LLP is not accepted where the local jurisdiction has their own licensing and inspections already in place or in one of the 15 exempt counties . For example, the LLP would not be accepted in Nashville (Davidson County - Metro Codes Office).

Contact an agent. Submit a request