How do I change the name of a Real Estate Firm?

Olivia Flood -

Firm and Branch name changes may be completed online at 

Escrow Account information must be submitted with the name change application, even if it was submitted with the original firm application.

If your firm is a Corporation (INC) or Limited Liability Company (LLC), you will need to submit a copy of your Letter of Good Standing from the Secretary of State (SOS) listed under your new name. 

The is NO fee charged for a Firm Name Change application. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request