Change in Ownership or Officer

Christine Marotteck -

Change in Ownership

If there is a change in ownership of 50% or more, you will need to report this in writing to the Board. You can report this by filling out the Request for Change Ownership or Merger application in CORE or by email. 

The only time a change of ownership would require a new license application is if you created a new entity with the Tennessee Secretary of State.

Change in Officers

Pursuant Rule 0680­-1-­08, contractors must report any change in officers within 30 days. As long as there has not been a majority change in ownership from a purchase of non-stockholders, merger, or reorganization due to bankruptcy, you may notify the Board in writing or use this form prepared for your convenience.

Contact an agent. Submit a request