I have questions about the CBT. Who should I contact?

Andy Diehl -

To address the anticipated increase in calls to NCEES regarding CBT and other NCEES services, NCEES created a new department called Client Services. We encourage you to contact NCEES if you have questions about the CBT process or other NCEES services by contacting a NCEES client services representative by phone at 800-250-3196 or through the chat feature available on the “Contact Us” portion of the NCEES website.

Contact an agent. Submit a request