Low Voltage License - Alarm System Wiring

Jason S -

You are required to hold a Tennessee Alarm Systems Contractor License or be employed (registered as an alarm employee) with a licensed Tennessee Alarm Systems Contractor to install alarm system wiring.  If you are engaging in other low voltage work that is not alarm contracting, you may need a Low Voltage Contractors License.  Please contact the codes or permit office in the municipality where the work is to be done to see if any additional licenses are required.

Contact an agent. Submit a request