I want to take a real estate education course in another state for a designation I am working on. Will I automatically get credit because it was given by the national association?

Jason S -

No, all courses must be pre-approved by the Commission. You are responsible for ensuring that the courses you complete are approved by the Commission. The sponsor must apply for course approval prior to the course being given. TREC does not give retroactive credit.

Contact an agent. Submit a request