What do I do if a Affiliated/Principal Broker passes away?

Jason S -

If the principal broker passes away please click on the following link.  Fill out the form and send it to the Real Estate Commission. That form can be accessed by clicking Death or Extended Absence of Principal Broker!

It an affiliate broker passes away please send the license, a copy of the obituary, and a brief statement explaining the situation to the Real Estate Commission.

The address is:
Tennessee Real Estate Commission
500 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243

This can also be sent to TREC.INFO@TN.GOV via email. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request