Does TREC allow home offices?

Jason S -

A licensee may have the main office or branch office of a firm in his home if the zoning allows a real estate office at that location. The licensee must apply for a firm license and assign a Principal Broker. Please refer to RULE 1260-02-.03 OFFICES for requirements for offices. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request