How do I change my name on my architect/engineer license?

Vernon Greene -

When you have a name change, you will need to submit in writing within 30 days of the change to the board. This can be mailed to 500 James Robertson Parkway Nashville, Tennessee 37243. This can also be e-mailed to . With either submission you will need to include your license number, new name to be added to your license and a copy of proof of the name change such as a copy of a drivers license, marriage certificate or divorce decree. There is no charge for this change. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request