Change of Address

Christine Marotteck -

Reporting address changes (home, business, or mailing) is your personal responsibility. Address changes can be completed online. If you have an update to your firm’s address or contact information, please fill out an updated Firm Disclosure Form and send it to us via email at Land.Surveyors@TN.Gov.

Contact an agent. Submit a request