How do I obtain a Registered Explosives User’s Firm?

Jason S -
  1. Apply online at CORE or mail a completed application together with a check or money order made payable to the Department of Commerce and Insurance.
  2. Submit proof of liability insurance with minimum coverage of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00). The insurance company must complete and sign the Certificate of Insurance and the words “INCLUDES BLASTING/EXPLOSIVES” must appear on the certificate. The “State of Tennessee, Department of Commerce and Insurance, Permits and Licenses Unit”, at 500 James Robertson Parkway, Nashville, TN 37243 must be listed as a certificate holder.
Contact an agent. Submit a request