How do you become a third party agency responsible for design review and/or construction inspection for the manufacturing of modular building units?

Jason S -

An entity may apply for approval as a Design Review Agency or Construction Inspection Agency using online services at   CORE

Additionally, copies of the application can be found at Modular Building Program

Contact an agent. Submit a request