What if I am still not satisfied after the complaint process?

Jason S -

The Division, by law, cannot force a business to satisfy your complaint. Consumers who wish to seek formal legal actions based on their claims should seek a private attorney or visit our web page on legal resources here.

Contact an agent. Submit a request