Can you have an affiliate broker and a designated agent license at the same time

Jayme Morgan -

You can have an affiliate or broker license with a firm and a designated agent license with a VLS firm.

  • Designated agents were historically used for cabin rentals short-term rentals and now used for Air BnB. Our laws and rules say that if you are managing properties owned by someone else you need a designated agent license.
  • Short-term rentals would not need an affiliate broker’s license.
Contact an agent. Submit a request