I am no longer employed, do I need to update the Board?

Olivia Flood -

If your affiliation changes, you must immediately inform the Board of your employment change. You may update your company affiliation via email, or online at, core.tn.gov 

You are no longer required to be affiliated/employed by a licensed Tennessee Private Investigation Company to retain your Tennessee Private Investigator License. 


Contact an agent. Submit a request