What do I need to do to change the name of my Contract Security Company?

Jason S -

You can change name by sending us written notification of the name change. If the company is a Sole Proprietorship, then this is all that we would need. However, if you have an entity change with the TN. Secretary of State office, you would need to change your name with them first.

If you obtain a new Control number you would have to apply for a new company license.

Contact an agent. Submit a request